Scrapbooking Process 693 (2018-2/150)

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

My website:

For more info on my classes visit:

Join me on my Facebook group, here is the link
Where we are going to have fun motivating each other to “Git-R-Done”

Kelly English says:

I read The Book Thief last year. Iโ€™m currently on the fourth book in the Harry Potter series. I read a few of the books in the series many years ago but didnโ€™t remember all of the details, so I just started from the beginning again. They truly are magical!

Tina Campbell says:

Awesome layout and the perfect paper for that layout ๐Ÿ™‚ We all have the buying freezes and I think the reward you did for yourself for not buying so long is perfect ๐Ÿ™‚ Hmmm just might have to get this line myself to do our wedding album ๐Ÿ™‚ Wow to read 3 books at one time is incredible. Very inspiring layout I have a stack of books I want to read this year just may have to do a scraplift ๐Ÿ™‚

Mrsjakaye says:

So awesome that you read that many books in a year Nicole. I am lucky to get one done a month. But just finished one in 4 days, that is unheard It was good- called Lost Christmas. So good and a fast read. Next up is an Agatha Christie novel- And Then There Were None. Lord, never had to make notes to read a book before. So many characters right off the bat. LOL. I agree, I like to make goal, list, etc pages too. A break from just doing event pages. And I am using books from my stash as well this year. Thanks for sharing. Smiles ~ Janet

Lynne Hampton says:

I can't believe you haven't read Harry Potter before, the books are much better than the movies, more detail involved.Thanks for posting so many videos I really enjoy them.

Denise says:

That stamp set is from Elle's Studio, not Kelly Purkey. Just in case anyone wants to buy it!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Monica Tureau says:

You will LOVE the Harry Potter books. I'm just reading now for the first time also. I won't let myself watch the movies until the reading is done. So good. Thanks for sharing your scrapbook pages with us – I always enjoy watching your process.

potsiefighter says:

Great layout! Love the floral paper!
xo Lisa

Debbie VanHorn says:

Great layout – I just bought some ephemera in regards to books/reading – a passion of mine.
I hope you like The Book Thief, I just could not โ€œget intoโ€ it. TFS….

Pat Armstrong says:

Do you ever go back & "update" your list, for example, goal list, completed 8 out of 10! Love the stamping!

Rachel Munn says:

Good luck with all your goals. Can't believe you haven't read Harry Potter, hehe. Fantastic books and so much better than the films. I have read them a number of times. I hope you enjoy them.

Bad Mamma Jamma says:

Loved it! As a new SCRAPBOOKER, you have given me another fantastic idea ! Thank you.

MommytoMikeyjr says:

I just finished reading Behind Her Eyes. The ending is absolutely jaw dropping! Happy New Year!

flamingodiego says:

Sorry if this has been asked many times before, but where do you purchase from? Do you do subscription service? Thanks!

Write a comment