Using Older Supplies Scrapbooking Process #13 / Hey Pippy

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Thank you for watching!

My Blog: littlenuggetcreations.blogspot.com

Comments

vimcho says:

Don't apologize. I may not cut my chipboard but I am not using it either. It just sits there for years and then I give it away. Atleast you used it,. And people who leave a thumbs down and no feedback are in my opinion just jealous. Please don't watch if you don't like the video.

A Arbo says:

We are LUCKY that you share your imagination and ideas with us! Don't let thumbs down ratings be any concern as so many more of us appreciate your creativity!

Mary Buttons says:

so beautiful I love it .
I think the people who did the thumbs down for your last video are being very rude and that sign should never have been added to the list

Desiree's Tale says:

Love everything you do! Don't let those thumb downers break your beautiful and creative spirit.

Laura Chapman says:

BTW: how would you store this page?? Cos it’s very 3D???

Laura Chapman says:

Love this!! Gonna try it!!! Thanks Missy!!

Cara Duchnowski says:

I love this layout! Can't wait to scrap lift it! Also, keep up the great layouts and do what you do. I love how you USE your supplies in ways that work for you. Your work in amazing!

viccilou88 says:

Love this! And I loved the last video too! I think it's important to be able to look at the things you have and use them even if it's in a different way… it's not wrong! It's all perspective! Some people just can't think outside the box! But that's their issue! πŸ™‚ have a lovely day! πŸ™‚

Joanna Keall says:

Love love love videos on using older stash. Thank you!

Linda Ruschmeyer says:

Another wonderful layout. There will always be negative people, your attitude towards it is great. Love your videos. TFS

Heather Anderson says:

I love everything about this layout!

Nathalie Yvon says:

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 so so beautiful again !! your scrap is so Wouah !! i hope one day i'll be able to do that too !!
hope my english is good !πŸ˜‰ i'm french and i don't speak english very well πŸ˜‰

Lindy Holland says:

As always this layout is gorgeous. I always love watching you create such beautiful pages. I’m so happy you didn’t apologise for cutting up the chipboard pieces. I thought it was unusual but it turned out really great and you never know I might use that idea one day.

Sara Belgrove says:

Love your layouts. πŸ™‚ Re the chipboard – better to use it than have it sit there or worse be thrown away unused. Great stash busting tip anyway. πŸ™‚

Gwen Wruck says:

Another really beautiful page! Β Definately inspired to create with some older supplies!

aussieaussie aussie says:

Missy can you explain what is your 3 points triangle ? You say it in a few videos… " I got my 3 points of yellow "?
Please Swami ! Lol !! ❀️❀️

Jo-Anne Gibb says:

love this and thought your chipboard sticker use was genius in the last vid

Write a comment