Scrapbooking Process #449 Gym Hexagon Mini Album / Paige Evans DT

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Thank you for watching!

My Blog: littlenuggetcreations.blogspot.com

Paige Evans Blog: paigetaylorevans.com

Paige’s Hexagon Mini Album Cut File: https://www.silhouettedesignstore.com/view-shape/272405

Comments

Hélène DIOTTE says:

Wonderfuly awesone

K Darnell says:

I hope some day Paige makes these mini albums for the Cricut. Great job Missy!

Karen Keltner says:

Very cute! This album would also make a cute Christmas "card" with grandkid photos. I prefer mini albums with chipboard pages, though. I think they are easier for me. I made an adorable Halloween themed one that is a favorite.

Janice Repass says:

Very cute mini-album! Love the theme! The only thing I might have added is more patterned paper on the back side of the hexagons for interest when it's closed, and you're unfolding it. I think that would give it a more finished look. But all in all, I love it. Are you keeping it or giving it to your sister?

Linda Ruschmeyer says:

Working out is not fun for me — so— you go girl. Cute cute album. TFS

kypokey says:

I love the black & white pics.

Elizabeth Pollard says:

I adore this💓💓💓

Christie Scott says:

I never make mini albums because I can’t stand when something doesn’t have a page protected on it! I have issues! Lol! But, yours turned out great!! Love it!!

laura rodick says:

I absolutely love it !!!! I get like that too about mini albums and cards !!! It’s beautiful I love all the little details .

Charo Ortega says:

In love with this mini album!!!!. It's super cute!!!! I need you to be my scrap teacher and also gymnastics !!jajajajajaja. Going to the gym is always one of my annual goals! I never get it! 🙁
Hugs from Spain, dear Missy!!!!

Leslie Varty says:

This is so awesome!

Esther Bakkum says:

Hai Missy, Love your minibook, i also take less mills classes here in Holland; body Balance and Sh"Bam….love it, nice paper you've with the work out girls

Melissa Buehner says:

I love this! I wish I had a cameo or something similar to get all these cut files! I wish Paige would sell packs of pre cut cut files. I would buy them all!!!!!!!!! It would be so cool to buy a pack of mini album assorted cut files, hearts and stars cut files, assorted floral cut files etc… Maybe you can pass on my request for me lol. Amazing job Missy!!

Write a comment